Do you know Falcon
Enamelware? They make those classic dishes that have been an
icon of British home life since the 1920s. They're nigh on
indestructible and you can cook almost anything in them!
We've got a set of four of their pie
dishes up for grabs as we love quintessentially British
To win yourself a slice of the pie, just tell us: which of our
kitchen cupboards would make the tastiest pie? Hint: also a plant
with delicious pink stalks.
Fling your answer across to firstname.lastname@example.org
or stuff it on our Facebook
page or Twitter feed
using #EasyAsPie by Monday 13th March. We'll announce the lucky
winner on our blog the next day.
Here's to friends in pie places!
The Loafers x
The nitty gritty:
- 1 x winner will win 1 x set of four pie dishes (choose form
Pillarbox Red, Pigeon Grey and Coal Black) from Falcon
- Each person is limited to one entry only.
- Entries submitted after 11.59pm on Monday 13th March 2017 will
not be counted.
- The winner will be announced on Tuesday 14th March 2017 and
notified by email on the same day.
- The winner will be chosen at random from the correct answers.
The result is final and no discussion will be entered into
concerning the outcome.
- By entering the competition you give Loaf the right to use your
name for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the
competition on our blog and other social media sites.
- The prize is non-transferrable.