The gorgeous fabric is dyed, woven and embroidered in Rajasthan especially for us. It is then sent to Nottingham where our upholstery chaps turn it into one of the nicest and most comfy little chairs we've ever sat on.
Lucky Cute Chair
We have sold out of our very popular Lucky chair. We are expecting more at the beginning of March. Do order yours now so you don't miss out!
Why so special?
- Handmade by our Long Eaton craftsmen
- Hand embroidered by the artisans of Udaipur
- Comes with solid weathered oak legs
- Our delivery chaps will assemble for you & take away the packaging
Handmade For You
Long Eaton in Derbyshire has long been the centre for upholstery in England. Much of the town’s workforce is entirely focused on...
Because we Loafers are fusspots. The magic is in the details and we refuse to cut corners. If it's not good enough for our homes it's not good enough for yours.
“Love the bed you're in... I do now I'm in my Antoinette with firm mattress!”
Margaret snapped up a Superking Antoinette Bed in Natural Cotton Linen Mix
Need to Know
- Available to view in our Notting Hill home
- Due to the nature of the pattern on this fabric no two pieces of furniture are the same and will differ slightly from the photos here - the overall effect will be the same though!
- One Size: L 76cm W 63cm H 87cm. View Full Dimensions
This is a medium item. We'll send this by courier for £15 per shipment in mainland UK. Please note we don't deliver to non-mainland UK addresses.
Hassle free returns
If for whatever reason you are not happy with your purchase, please pop it back to us within fourteen days of delivery and we will refund you.