Loaf is looking for a warm and friendly Customer Experience
Assistant to embody our service culture with a genuine desire to do
what's right and care for our customers. The ideal candidate will
provide an exemplary level of service while being a brand advocate
and the all-important voice of our customers. You will have a
proactive and can-do approach to getting the task at hand completed
in a fast-paced environment.
You will be working with likeminded individuals in aftercare
who want to save the day for our customers. You will become gurus
in all things post sale, from order amendments, delivery and become
product experts, offering our customers creative problem solving
and give advice on how to care for Loafy goods. You will help and
support a channel specific team, dealing with all manner of
enquiries and complaints, carry out daily admin tasks, and
communicate to a high standard with customers over the phone and by
Main areas of focus
- Work in an assigned channel specific aftercare team; Admin,
- Proactively improve the overall customer experience
- Restore and maintain customer satisfaction
- Take on all delegated tasks you are assigned
- Help with onboarding and buddying with newbies
- Assisting customers with order amendments, always ensuring that
you are liaising and communicating with relevant departments
through this process.
- Informing customers of any product delays and handling queries
and offering solutions.
- Dealing with delivery failures and offering customers immediate
solutions and advice in these instances.
- Work closely with our delivery team ensuring that you are
offering solutions within set guidelines - understanding the
logistic challenges presented and how this might affect the company
and the customer.
- Providing advice, problem solving and resolutions to customers
who have experienced product issues.
- Processing and arranging the safe return and /or exchange of an
- Monitoring product quality issues, flagging and providing
feedback to your manager.
- Organising third party furniture technicians to assess and
complete relevant repairs for customers. Always ensuring follow up
with the customer and any third-party companies for a conclusive
- Resolve all customer questions and queries via phone and email
within set SLA's.
- Have a basic understanding of GDPR and how this impacts our
- Handling all queries regarding customer account information and
- Actively take an interest in our Trustpilot reviews and what
you can do to impact this positively.
- Ensuring that all customer communication is of the highest
standard by monitoring your personal Customer Satisfaction
- Ensure that you have excellent product knowledge at all times -
visit our Shacks as many times as you can!
- Ensuring that the company provides the best customer experience
at all times.
- Liaise and communicate effectively and professionally with all
other departments within Loaf.
- Take the initiative to deliver beyond the expectations set for
your role, always striving to go above and beyond for the customer
and your team.
- Follow and work to the Loaf Cor! Values and the CX Team
- Display a professional attitude towards the job at hand and the
rest of the team
Skills and attributes
- Previous experience working in a customer services role or call
centre, working in a fast-paced busy team in an office
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication
- A patient and calm approach.
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to take responsibility and be accountable for your
- Strong organisation skills and an ability to prioritise tasks
in a timely manner
- The ability to problem-solve and think on your feet
- Willing to go the extra mile (and then some) for every single
- Self-motivated with a positive approach.
- Initiate, execute and embrace new methods of work and
- A quick learner who's flexible and willing to help out where
- A team player - work well with other team members and be a
fully participating team member
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- CRM knowledge and experience useful, although training will be
And, most importantly of all, you absolutely must be an
all-round good egg, with a real can-do willingness to get on with
the job and make great things happen.
If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks, then
unfortunately, on this occasion you have not been successful.