At Loaf we make insanely comfy sofas, beds and other laid-back
wares that help people lead happier, more relaxed lives. We are
looking for a brilliant CX Assistant to support our CX Manager by
adding efficiencies and processes to how we run our Cor Centre,
working across the team to deliver the best service possible at
Support the CX Operations Manager with the management of key
admin tasks that will enable them to deliver a brilliant experience
that makes our customers go "COR!".
You will also be expected to identify opportunities such as new
report creation and analysis of trends or threats such as data
errors and anomalies within the call centre teams.
- Provide general administrative support for CX teams - Managing
queries with our maintenance partner - Managing queries about our
Fabric protection plans and registering policies
- Timely/accurate generation of performance reports: - Call
Centre Performance - Daily/Weekly - Productivity
- Produce/create a report(s) based on the key measures required
by the Operations Manager
- Updating the master tracker daily with starting and finishing
- Update the CXWeekly Trading Report with relevant figures
- Zendesk maintenance • Assist the CX Ops manager with occasional
- Assisting the Operations manager with some performance
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements
- Data collection, management and analysis
- Communication skills - verbal and written
Skills & Attributes
- Highly organised with a brilliant attention to detail
- A real can-do attitude with a willingness to just get on with
the job and make great things happen
- A natural instinct to do right by people and go the extra mile
- Comfortable using systems and technology and clued up using
Excel and Macs
- A team player who's flexible and prepared to muck in where
And, most importantly of all, you absolutely must be an
all-round good egg, with a real can-do attitude and a willingness
to get on with the job and make great things happen.
If this is you, don't delay, contact us today!
In return you can expect a forward-thinking, friendly bunch
committed to building a fabulous company with brilliant people.
If you think you fit the bill then apply now with a covering
letter explaining why you think you are the perfect Loafer, plus a
copy of your CV so we can check you out properly.
Regrettably, only successful candidates will be contacted. If
you have not heard from us within 2-3 weeks, then unfortunately on
this occasion you have not been successful.
At Loaf, we're working really hard to be inclusive. No matter
what identity or background, we want everyone to feel welcome in a
place where we can all be ourselves. We'd love you to join us on