We are on the look out for a super star addition to our IT
Team. This is an exciting time to join the Loaf IT Team as you will
have the opportunity to be a part of significant changes to the
The Loaf IT team, alongside our Managed Service provider,
support all services, user provisioning and monitoring and
resolution of any issues affecting IT services and infrastructure
across Head office, Distribution Centre, our 8 showrooms (shacks)
and remote workers. This role is broad and covers support of
various business systems. The job function includes user support by
telephone, email, and face to face, as well as proactive support
processes. This position is ideal for an experienced Service Desk
Analyst looking to take their next step in their career as you will
be involved in supporting the IT & Systems Manager with various
projects and initiatives.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide hardware and software support in a mixed
- Receive, log and resolve 1 st and 2nd line IT Incidents and
- Manage incidents and problems and implement root cause
- Maintain the elements of the IT Infrastructure including
servers and switches
- Manage Active directory services and group policy and automate
common system tasks using Powershell
- Efficiently and effectively investigate, diagnose and action
all operational alerts escalating where appropriate.
- Provide support for Technology projects.
- Follow documented procedures to manage secure access to IT
systems for starters, leavers.
- Maintain and create knowledgebase articles.
- Use standard management tools and processes to carry out
defined housekeeping processes.
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers for escalation of issues.
- Ensure that all operational security policies, processes and
procedures are adhered too.
- Work alongside our managed service provider to ensure a high
level of service
Skills and Experience
- Experience working in an ITIL driven team (Retail experience
desirable but not essential)
- Experience administering and supporting Windows Server (2012
upwards) based Infrastructure and Windows 10
- Good experience of supporting an Apple Mac environment
- Active Directory and Group Policy management
- Understanding of network protocols and technology (Cisco Meraki
- Knowledge of G-suite administration would be beneficial
- Knowledge of Office365 would be beneficial
- Experience of working with Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Ability to author technical documentation
- Resilient, proactive and positive attitude and approach
- Strong communication skills essential
- Ability to identify areas for improvements to efficiency both
procedural and technical
- Must be able to work on own initiative and work well within a
- Must have excellent analytical skills, the ability to work to
deadlines and to take a task from design through to implementation
Ideally you will have relevant IT certifications such as MCSE,
MCITP, VCP, CCNA, etc. and an ITIL v3/4 Foundation qualification,
technology related degree or relevant working experience. If you
are interested in working within a progresive company, where you
can contribute your ideas and be part of the process then apply
At Loaf, we're working really hard to be inclusive. No matter
what identity or background, we want everyone to feel welcome in a
place where we can all be ourselves.
We'd love you to join us on our journey.