We're looking for a fabulous new Loafer to manage the
production process for our product and transit packaging. Loaf's
packaging must creatively support our brand strategy as well as
providing an exceptional customer experience. You'll need to
deliver packaging that is exceptional quality and sustainable,
helping us fulfil Loaf's brand values and business objectives.
- Work with the Sourcing Director to deliver sustainable
packaging targets in line with our strategic objectives
- Take an initial creative brief and then work closely with our
Design team to develop packaging solutions and concepts that meet
the brief both commercially and creatively
- Project manage the print/production packaging process from
"start" to delivery including working with internal teams, artwork
proofing, print quality, price and delivery.
- Work with our Design and Product Development team to ensure all
our packaging is 'fit for purpose' both structurally and
- Work with Loaf Sourcing and QA team to deliver packaging, on
time and within budget and to participate in all tender processes
associated with packaging.
- Together with our QA team ensure that all packaging and product
labels include the necessary details and legislative
- Obtain competitive quotes for all packaging print work,
challenging suppliers to deliver the best quality print work at the
best possible prices.
- Carry out "press passes" on packaging print work when
- Manage the purchase order process for packaging print, ensuring
all printers/suppliers receive a purchase order in line with
budgets and critical path requirements.
- Deliver and manage timelines for projects, ensuring all
packaging is delivered to suppliers ready for our product
- Continually look at ways to improve communication and
efficiencies across all areas of the packaging production
Key Skills and Experience
- A demonstrable track record of packaging development and
- A Passion for and understanding of sustainability
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience managing multiple projects and critical paths
At Loaf, we're working really hard to be inclusive. No matter
what identity or background, we want everyone to feel welcome in a
place where we can all be ourselves.
We'd love you to join us on our journey.