At Loaf we make insanely comfy sofas, beds and other laid-back
wares that help people live happier, more relaxed lives. And we're
on the lookout for an on-the-ball Performance Marketing Executive
to help us deliver strong and profitable growth from our Paid
Search and Paid Social marketing channels. These are absolutely
critical to our success, so we're looking for a super-smart
A-player in the making with bags of passion and curiosity who'll
play a pivotal role in taking us to the next level!
Reporting to our Performance Marketing Manager, you'll be
responsible for the day-to-day management of our PPC channels,
building, optimising and reporting on our Paid Search, Shopping and
Social campaigns across Google, Bing, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram
and Pinterest. We've grown tons in these areas over the past couple
of years so this is a role with exciting opportunities to take
ownership of key growth-driving projects.
Curiosity and a self-starter mentality will get you far in
keeping our campaigns running smoothly, hitting targets and
spotting areas for growth and improvement. You'll love to geek out
over data, and will feel right at home in a spreadsheet, diving
into performance metrics and pulling out the story behind them.
With your keen eye for detail and natural problem-solving skills,
you'll be the first to spot, investigate and explain unexpected
shifts in campaign performance indicators and the drivers behind
them. You'll also feel comfortable taking the initiative to propose
and execute potential solutions and optimisations, from bid and
budget adjustments to ad creative overhauls.
- Support the Performance Marketing Manager in the day-to-day
management of Paid Search and Paid Social campaigns, including
monitoring of bids and budgets, identifying opportunities, building
out campaigns and ads, and liaising with third parties
- Optimise our Google/Bing product feed and Shopping
- Track and report on SEO performance, working collaboratively
with the web team to improve our organic search rankings
- Brief, test and update compelling creative and copy for Paid
Search and Social ads
- Use of analytics tools, including Google Analytics, to monitor
- Communicate with current and potential external partners
- Assist in weekly and monthly reporting against KPIs, providing
insights into performance drivers
Skills, Attributes and Experience
- We're not necessarily looking for the finished article just
yet, though we want to see that potential and passion which we know
will make an A-team Loafer. These are the boxes you'll need to
- A passion for data with strong analytical skills and a good
head for numbers and statistics
- Confidence in turning data into insights and proactively
executing decisions as a consequence
- A curious and inquisitive mindset
- A rigorous and disciplined approach to testing new ways of
doing things and letting the data inform which way is best
- Proficiency in using Excel is required, but superior Excel
wizardry would be ideal!
- A real can-do attitude with willingness to get your hands
dirty, get on with the job, and make great things happen
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with a
natural ability to connect with people at all levels
- A strong eye for detail
- Hands-on experience with tools such as Google Ads, Facebook
Business Centre, and/or Google Analytics would be super, but not
mandatory. We'd love to see that you have an understanding of the
world of search engines, PPC, SEO and paid social.
If this is you, don't delay, contact us today!
In return you can expect a forward-thinking, friendly bunch
committed to building a fabulous company with brilliant people.
If you think you fit the bill then apply now with a covering
letter explaining why you think you are the perfect Loafer, plus a
copy of your CV and portfolio so we can check you out properly.
Regrettably, only successful candidates will be contacted. If
you have not heard from us within 2-3 weeks, then unfortunately on
this occasion you have not been successful.
At Loaf, we're working really hard to be inclusive. No
matter what identity or background, we want everyone to feel
welcome in a place where we can all be ourselves. We'd love you to
join us on our journey.