At Loaf we make insanely comfy sofas, beds and other laid-back
wares that help people lead happier, more relaxed lives. And we're
looking for a brilliant Project Manager to join our E-commerce
& Technology team here at Loaf HQ.
As our in-house Project Manager, you'll be a key part of the
E-commerce & Technology Team, managing the scope, timelines,
budget, risk and resources of large-scale projects.
You'll need to be a master of agile project management,
multi-tasking and prioritisation with proven experience of
delivering complex projects across multiple platforms and
If you make this role yours, you'll have the unique opportunity
to work laterally across the Loaf structure, from our E-commerce
& Technology team, through to Marketing, Operations and
Accounts, as well as working with our various technology
- Act as the enabler for internal stakeholders to deliver complex
technology projects on time and to agreed budgets
- Take ownership of maintaining project roadmaps and Kanban
- Own project delivery plans, acting as the main resource for
communicating priorities, actions and timings to project
- Manage daily and weekly project stand-ups, distributing meeting
agendas in advance, taking meeting minutes and distributing notes
and actions immediately after meetings
- Provide regular reports and updates to senior management and
project sponsors on the progress of projects
- You'll champion the agile project management cause, educating
your peers and leading by example
- Anticipate, identify and resolve resourcing bottlenecks for
WHO YOU'LL BE WORKING WITH
- As part of the E-commerce & Technology Team, you'll be
reporting into our E-commerce & Technology Strategist, and
working closely with our ERP Manager, Business Analyst, Senior
E-commerce Executive and E-commerce Executive.
- You'll have daily remote contact with our web development
agency as well as our ERP partners
- To facilitate the delivery of key website and ERP projects,
you'll be part of weekly sprint planning meetings with internal and
- As required, you'll also be in contact with technical project
managers at our technology partners, ranging from payments, 3D
modelling partner for our website as well as our 3PL partner.
SKILLS, ATTRIBUTES & EXPERIENCE
You absolutely must have, or be the following:
- Demonstrable track record of having worked as a project manager
in a digital setting, preferably operational systems
- Experience of working with external organisations and
- Ability to clearly demonstrate the commercial outcomes of the
projects you've managed as well as the outputs
- Experience using JIRA, Asana and other project management
- Have a passion for all things digital
- A lateral thinker who can deconstruct complex problems and
processes, and offer a fresh perspective
- A relentless curiosity to solve complex problems
- You must be confident, but we're not looking for egos - we
believe in being humble and looking for the value in all feedback
that is received
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to connect and
influence people across all areas of the business (so you need to
be able to laugh at yourself!)
- Adept at working under pressure in a fast-paced and
ever-changing environment (we know, every job ad says that!)
And, most importantly of all, you absolutely must be an
all-round good egg, with a real can-do attitude and a willingness
to get on with the job and make great things happen.
If this is you, don't delay, contact us today!
In return you can expect a forward-thinking, friendly bunch
committed to building a fabulous company with brilliant people.
If you think you fit the bill then apply now with a covering
letter explaining why you think you are the perfect Loafer, plus a
copy of your CV and portfolio so we can check you out properly.
Regrettably, only successful candidates will be contacted. If
you have not heard from us within 2-3 weeks, then unfortunately on
this occasion you have not been successful.
At Loaf, we're working really hard to be inclusive. No matter
what identity or background, we want everyone to feel welcome in a
place where we can all be ourselves. We'd love you to join us on