At Loaf we make insanely comfy sofas, beds and other laid-back
wares that help people lead happier, more relaxed lives.
Our Purchasing Order Administrator vacancy is an entry level
role, responsible for raising and tracking all orders for
made-to-order products, ensuring delays to the customer are
minimized and excellent customer service, both internally and
externally, is delivered.
Orders and Stock Management:
- Raise daily orders for UK Suppliers for all MTO and stocked
- Liaise with suppliers regarding delays to orders, communicating
information back to the relevant departments in a timely
- Amend purchase orders as required and ensure all relevant
departments are updated with changes.
- Arrange the collection and re-delivery of re-upholstery
- Deal with queries regarding MTO orders from sales team on a
daily basis, with regards to chasing of orders, requests for
reduced lead times, requests for spare parts, prices for
replacement parts etc.
- Ensure all un-required orders are cancelled daily.
- Update supplier booking forms daily, ensuring prompt onward
communication to our warehouse
- Liaise with the warehouse regarding stock receipt issues,
shortages or queries regarding the deliveries.
- Ensure all orders are scanned in on time.
- Record each order placed and track until receipt into DC.
- Arrange the collection of returned items by the supplier with
- Order spare parts for damaged items for MTO product for Returns
Team at the warehouse.
- Deal with ad hoc queries as and when required.
Monitor and summarise supplier performance on a weekly
Track and update lead times, informing all relevant
Ensure most cost-effective method of resolving queries is
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience working in a small, collaborative team
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced office
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of using Excel
- Computer Literate
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- A methodical and thorough approach
- Quick to learn and pick up new processes
- A proactive and problem-solving approach
- A team player with excellent work ethic
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics NAV
In return you can expect a forward-thinking, friendly bunch
committed to building a fabulous company with brilliant people.
If you think you fit the bill then apply now with a covering
letter explaining why you think you are the perfect Loafer plus a
copy of your CV.
Regrettably, only successful candidates will be contacted. If
you have not heard from us within 2-3 weeks, then unfortunately on
this occasion you have not been successful.
At Loaf, we're working really hard to be inclusive. No matter
what identity or background, we want everyone to feel welcome in a
place where we can all be ourselves. We'd love you to join us on