At Loaf we make insanely comfy sofas, beds and other laid-back
wares that help people lead happier, more relaxed lives. We're
looking for a fabulous Shack Assistant to join us in Guildford, to
deliver 'knock-your-socks-off' customer service in line with the
Loaf experience. You'll be helping our Shack team to wow our
customers and make them go "Cor"!
- Welcome every customer and engage them in conversation.
- Ensure tiptop product knowledge and understanding of our brand
at all times.
- Consistently provide helpful and informed service with
confidence and clarity.
- Help customers with their selections and provide honest
opinions and styling advice when required
- Process cash and card transactions
- Process orders on our systems, providing delivery, 'will it
fit' and lead time advice.
- Recommending "up-sell" products.
- Live the Cor! Values and follow all the Loaf sales
- Maintaining the Loaf brand in the Shack to the highest standard
by following the Shack Retail Guidelines.
- Ensure your Shack looks great with the care you would give your
- Help rotate stock to keep the showroom fresh and exciting.
- Undertake replenishment and stock management in an efficient
and timely manner.
- Carry out housekeeping tasks in line with Loaf's standards both
on and off the shop floor.
- Help to maintain a safe and healthy work environment.
- Let your manager know when any showroom or product maintenance
- Passionate about the Loaf brand and our product
- Ensure all feedback from customers is passed on in a
- Skills and Attributes
- Proven previous experience in customer-facing roles
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent communication and
- The ability to work independently
- The ability to take responsibility and be accountable for your
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confidence and common sense
- A great team player with the ability to promote and help build
a positive work environment
- Flexibility and availability to work at other showroom
locations during our Monday to Sunday opening hours
- Previous retail sales experience, including achieving
- The ability to identify areas for improvement in the Shack and
to share these effectively and positively with the team.
In return you can expect a forward-thinking friendly bunch
committed to building a fabulous company with brilliant people.
If you think you fit the bill then apply now with a covering
letter explaining in a 100 words or less why you think you are the
perfect Loafer plus a copy of your CV.
A really well written covering letter is a key part of our
selection process. If you don't include one, we will not be able to
consider your application.
At Loaf, we're working really hard to be inclusive. No matter
what identity or background, we want everyone to feel welcome in a
place where we can all be ourselves.
We'd love you to join us on our journey.