At Loaf we make insanely comfy sofas, beds and other laid-back
wares that help people lead happier, more relaxed lives. And now we
are 10 years old, and having reached £50m turnover, we're looking
for talented people to help us on our journey to the next level.
We're looking for a fabulous part-time sales assistant to deliver
'knock-your-socks-off' customer service in line with the Loaf
- Welcoming every Shack visitor and engaging them in
- Ensuring tiptop product knowledge and an understanding of the
- Providing helpful and informed service.
- Helping customers with their selections and providing honest
opinions and styling advice when required.
- Processing cash and card transactions.
- Helping customers to process orders.
- Upholding our Cor! Values and adhering to the Loaf Sales
Shack / Showroom:
- Maintaining the Loaf image to the highest standard by adhering
to the Shack Retail Guidelines.
- Ensuring visual presentation is upheld with the care you would
give to your own home.
- Maintaining the Shack, keeping it fresh and exciting.
- Undertaking tasks, such as replenishment and stock-taking in an
efficient and timely manner.
- Carrying out housekeeping tasks in line with Loaf's standards
both on and off the shop floor.
- Maintaining a safe and healthy work environment.
- Having an awareness of Shack and stock security
- Informing the relevant manager when any Shack or product
maintenance is required
- Having a passion for the Loaf brand and product
- Working effectively with the team and supporting Shack
- Ensuring all feedback from customers is passed on in a
Skills and Attributes:
- Proven previous experience in customer facing roles.
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent communication and
- Demonstrable passion for the Loaf brand.
- The ability to work independently and show initiative.
- The ability to take responsibility and be accountable for your
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Confidence and common sense.
- A great team player with the ability to promote and help build
a positive work environment.
- Flexibility and availability to work weekends and peak
If you have not heard from us in 2 weeks, then
unfortunately, on this occasion, you have not been successful.