More loafingly lovely Sofas
“Bagsie one of these!” we all cried when we made the first one. Our very own version of the classic chesterfield, this deep-buttoned beauty is one sumptuous sofa. Seen here with Ben Lowe's Roses canvas print, our Scrunch cushion and the Guernsey floor rug.
Medium Bagsie Sofa in Thatch House Fabric
Made & Delivered in 7-9 weeks. Need something sooner?
Why so special?
- Built by Glen & Aidan's skilled team in Long Eaton, England
- Hand made weathered oak legs
- Solid beech frame with 5 year guarantee
- The comfiest and most practical cushion filling combination we have ever tested
- Feather-wrapped foam seat cushions: snug on your bum with minimal plumping
- Watch our film: What's in a Loaf sofa?
Handmade For You
Long Eaton in Derbyshire has long been the centre for upholstery in England. Much of the town’s workforce is entirely focused on...
Because we Loafers are fusspots. The magic is in the details and we refuse to cut corners. If it's not good enough for our homes it's not good enough for yours.
“Thrilled with my new bed & can't wait to get in it!”
Christine is the happy new owner of a Superking Antoinette Bed in Natural Cotton Linen Mix
Need to Know
- Available to view in our Notting Hill home
- Seat cushion covers are removable for easy cleaning
- Our delivery chaps will assemble for you & take away the packaging
- Medium dimensions: L 99cm W 211cm H 85cm. View Full Dimensions
Hassle free returns
If you are not happy we'll arrange collection and refund for you in full - including delivery. We can take away your old bed or sofa for £45 (per bed/sofa and/or mattress).