So named as the top half lifts off and sits alongside the bottom half to transform a daybed into a sturdy occasional bed. It has a weathered wood finish and comes handmade with mattresses which are covered in an elegant natural linen. Toot toot!
Double Decker in Rustic Linen
All good things come to an end. We've now sold out of all of these!
Why so special?
- Made of solid mango wood which is extremely sustainable
- Makes a lovely daybed with cushions thrown over in the day
- Traditional Indian mattresses with snug cotton wadding inside which are covered in an elegant natural linen
- Top mattress lifts off and pairs with the one below to make a very comfy bed
Handmade For You
Jaipur in India is one of the most beautiful parts of Rajasthan. And it is also where our friends Sandeep and Ravi have their...
Because we Loafers are fusspots. The magic is in the details and we refuse to cut corners. If it's not good enough for our homes it's not good enough for yours.
“Cosy bed, happy husband!”
Tamsin is enjoying a Kingsize Ruffle Bed in Jute Vintage Linen
Need to Know
- Our delivery chaps will assemble for you & take away the packaging
- The bolsters in the photos are not included but we definitely recommend you add them to your basket to get that laid-back look!
- The top mattress when it first arrives in your home after its long journey may seem slightly too short. Don't worry, this is entirely normal & is due to the natural fillings & mattress construction and it will even out after a few days
- One Size: L 80cm W 190cm H 48cm. View Full Dimensions
Hassle free returns
If you are not happy we'll arrange collection and refund for you in full - including delivery. We can take away your old bed or sofa for £45 (per bed/sofa and/or mattress).