More loafingly lovely Sofas
We asked 50,000 of you Loafers what we should call this amazing sofa. And Monty was the hands-down winner. It was being British, the full package and super cuddly (like loads of your kids) that did it. Not to mention our sofa maker Paul's dog is a St Bernard called Monty. It was meant to be.
Small Monty Sofa in Thatch House Fabric
Made & Delivered in 7-9 weeks
Why so special?
- Built by Paul and Andy's skilled team in Long Eaton, England
- Solid beech frame with 5 year guarantee
- The comfiest and most practical cushion filling combination we have ever tested
- Comes with weathered oak legs
- Watch our film: What's in a Loaf sofa?
Handmade For You
Long Eaton in Derbyshire has long been the centre for upholstery in England. Much of the town’s workforce is entirely focused on...
Because we Loafers are fusspots. The magic is in the details and we refuse to cut corners. If it's not good enough for our homes it's not good enough for yours.
“I Love my sofa!”
Rosie is chuffed with her Large Monty Sofa in French Blue Brushed Cotton
Need to Know
- Our delivery chaps will install for you & take away the packaging
- Available to view in our Notting Hill home
- Feather-wrapped foam seat cushions, only minimal plumping required
- Small dimensions: L 102cm W 160cm H 84cm. View Full Dimensions
- Make sure this beauty fits in your home. Download our 'Will it Fit?' guide.
Hassle free returns
If you are not happy we'll arrange collection and refund for you in full - including delivery. We can take away your old bed or sofa for £45 (per bed/sofa and/or mattress).