We once found ourselves on the receiving end of the comment
above. But for us loafing isn't actually about opting out. It's
about helping people lead happier, more relaxed lives. And over the
past 10 years, we're proud to have loafed up hundreds of thousands
of homes for hard-working Loafers across Britain.
For your chance to snaffle the sofa of your choice (because
we're feeling generous, it being our 10th birthday and all), just
tell us in 40 words:
What does "loafing" mean to you?
Ideally, we'd like you to make us and your fellow Loafers chuckle
(and we're talking proper belly laughs here folks).
Pop your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org
or ping it onto our Facebook page or Twitter feed using #Loafing by
Monday 18th February. We'll pick our favourite and announce the
winner on our blog the very
The Loafers x
The Nitty Gritty
- 1 x winner will win 1 x sofa.
- Each person is limited to one entry only.
- Entrant's delivery address must be in mainland UK.
- Entries must be 40 words or less.
- Entries submitted after 11.59pm on Monday 18th February 2019
will not be counted.
- The winner will be announced on the blog on Tuesday 19th
February 2019 and notified by email.
- The winner will be contacted within 7 days of the draw.
- The winner will be contacted via direct message if they have
won and their name will be posted online at
http://www.loaf.com/blog within 7 days of the winner being
- The story considered the most interesting or quirky will be
chosen as the winner. The result is final and no discussion will be
entered into concerning the outcome.
- By entering the competition you give Loaf the right to use your
name for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the
competition on our blog and other social media sites.
- Prizes must be taken as stated and no compensation will be
payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The prize is non-transferrable and no cash alternative is