Our Meg was telling us about her friend who makes lovely leather
satchels and after one look we were hooked. Honey & Toast's handmade
bags are built to last and bursting with feel-good colour. They
take us back to a time with jam roly-poly pudding, chalkboards and
slumping on the sofa after school.
To win a Rocket Scooter Satchel, simply answer this question:
Where do Honey & Toast make their handcrafted leather
c. Out back!
Post your answer to [email protected]
or pop it on our Facebook
page, Instagram post or
Twitter feed by Monday
We'll pick one lucky winner at random and announce them on our
blog the very next day. Best of
The Loafers x
The Nitty Gritty:
- x1 winner will win a Rocket
Scooter Satchel in their choice of available colours (excluding
- Entrants are limited to x1 entry only.
- Entrants' delivery address must be in mainland UK.
- Entries submitted after 11.59pm on Monday 31st August 2020 will
not be counted.
- The winner will be chosen at random from the correct answers
across our social media and email entries. The result is final and
no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
- The winner will be notified by email or direct message. If a
response has not been received from the winner within a week of
being contacted then another appropriate winner will be
- The winner's names will be posted online at
http://www.loaf.com/blog and on our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
feeds by the end of the day on Tuesday 1st September 2020.
- By entering the competition you give Loaf the right to use your
name for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the
competition on our blog and other social media sites.
- Prizes must be taken as stated and no compensation will be
payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The prize is non-transferrable and no cash alternative is