It's back! Our Bake It To Win It competition is here again
following last year's success.
We're asking you to rise to the occasion by whisking up your
favourite Loaf bed or sofa as a cake. The one that really bowls us
over will win the very bed or sofa they've baked. Piece of
Here's a taste of last year's showstoppers to stir up a little
inspiration… wooden spoons at the ready!
So send us a snap of your cake to email@example.com
or pop it on our Facebook page or Twitter feed using
#BakeItToWinIt by Monday 18th January. We'll pick
our favourite and d'eclair the winner on our blog the next day.
Bake it easy!
Charlie and the Loafers x
The nitty gritty
- 1 x winner will win 1 x sofa or bed frame. The style of sofa or
bed that the winner will be awarded will match the one the winning
entry has replicated in cake form. If the winner is awarded a bed
as a prize, a mattress is not included with the bed frame.
- The prize will be valid for all Loaf fabrics except our beaten
leathers and all sizes except corner sofas, chaise sofas and sofa
beds. The size and fabric selection of the winning sofa or bed will
be the choice of the winner.
- If the prize is unable to be delivered due to a lack of
accessibility into the delivery address (e.g. narrow doorways,
hallways and staircases), the customer will be offered an
alternative prize of similar value. The prizewinner will be
responsible for paying the cost of delivery if an alternative prize
- Competition is only open to mainland UK residents.
- Each person is limited to one entry only.
- Entries submitted after 11.59pm on Monday 18th January 2016
will not be counted.
- The winner will be announced on Tuesday 19th January 2016 and
notified by email on the same day.
- The winner will be selected as the entry considered to bear the
best likeness to the original product combined with being the most
original, entertaining and/or interesting. The result is final and
no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
- By entering the competition you give Loaf the right to use your
name for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the
competition on our blog and other social media sites.
- The prize is non-transferrable.
- No purchase necessary.