Aprons at the ready! Bake a cake in the shape of your all-time
favourite Loaf sofa, take a snap and send it to us for a chance to
win the real thing. Yes, you read that right! One lucky baker will
get to have their sofa and eat it too.
Post your masterpiece to [email protected]
or, if you really want to show off, tag us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter using
You have until the 27th September to enter, so get (egg)
cracking! We'll pick our favourite and d'eclair the winner on our
blog on the 30th September. All
the helpful ts & cs can be found below.
The Loafers x
The Nitty Gritty:
- This promotion is only open to mainland UK residents aged 18 or
over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Loaf, its
agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- To enter, bake the sofa that you want to win, take a photo and
email [email protected] or upload to social media using
@LoafHome and #BAKEITTOWINIT before the closing date of 11.59pm on
Sunday 27th September 2020. Entries submitted after this date will
not be counted. No purchase necessary.
- 1 x winner will each receive 1 x sofa. The style of sofa that
the winner will be awarded will match the one the winning entry has
replicated in cake form. If the winner bakes extra accessories (e.g
scatter cushions, footstools, throws etc..) that are not included
with the sofa these will not be part of the prize.
- The size and fabric selection (depending upon the fabric
available) of the winning sofa will be the choice of the winner up
to the retail value of £3,000.
- The winner will be selected as the entry considered to bear the
best likeness to the original product combined with being the most
original, entertaining and/or interesting. The result is final and
no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
- The prize is non-transferrable and no cash alternative is
- Prizes must be taken as stated and no compensation will be
payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- If the prize is unable to be delivered due to a lack of
accessibility into the delivery address (e.g. narrow doorways,
hallways and staircases), the customer will be offered an
alternative prize of similar value. The prize winner will be
responsible for paying the cost of delivery if an alternative prize
- The winner will be announced no later than Wednesday 30th
- In the event that a winner has not responded within 7 days of
notification then Loaf reserves the right to reallocate the prize
to a reserve winner.
- As our sofas are all handmade here in Blighty, lead times for
delivery may differ. The care team will notify the winner on when
delivery can be expected.
- The winner will be contacted via direct message if they have
won and their name will be posted online at
http://www.loaf.com/blog and on social media posts within 7 days of
the winner being chosen.
- By entering, winners agree that if they win, they will
participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by Loaf or its
agencies; this includes using the winning image within Loaf
marketing material moving forward.
- By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read
and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the
decisions of Loaf, which are final in all matters relating to the
promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the
prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries must include images taken by entrant of cake baked by
entrant. No images taken from search engines or other online
websites will be accepted. We will be cross checking all entries
once the competition closes.
- To the full extent permitted by law Loaf or its agencies accept
no liability or responsibility for any loss, injury, damage or
death suffered through acceptance of the prize.
- Loaf or its agencies will not be responsible for the
non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or
otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control
of Loaf or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof
of receipt of entry.
- Loaf reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify
any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the
operation of the promotion or the Loaf website, or to be acting in
violation of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Loaf, Unit 8, Westway Centre, 69 St Mark's
Road, London, W10 6JG.