Do you know Bert &
May? They make beautiful encaustic tiles. We've used them in
the entrance of our Battersea Shack and
are planning on putting them in other secret new locations opening
soon… watch this space!
Anyway, the clever people at Bert & May have slapped a set of
their artisan tiles onto a groovy barbeque-come-firepit called a
Hot Box. And there's one up for grabs if you can tell us where
we've hidden a burnt sausage on our website.
Clue: sizzle this and stick it in a brioche bun with cheese on
Pop your answers to [email protected]
or post them on our Facebook
page or Twitter feed
using #BurnBabyBurn by Monday 13th June. We'll pick out a name at
random from the correct answers and announce the winner on our
blog the next day.
Charlie & the Loafers x
The nitty gritty:
- 1 x winner will win 1 x medium Bert & May hot box
- Competition is only open to mainland UK residents.
- Each person is limited to one entry only.
- Entries submitted after 11.59pm on Monday 13th June 2016 will
not be counted.
- The winner will be announced on Tuesday 14th June 2016 and
notified by email on the same day.
- The winner will be selected at random from the correct answers.
If no one answers correctly the winner will be selected from the
closest guess. The result is final and no discussion will be
entered into concerning the outcome.
- By entering the competition you give Loaf the right to use your
name for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the
competition on our blog and other social media sites.
- The prize is non-transferrable.
- No purchase necessary.