We really like this cool business called Mud & Bloom who deliver
seasonal nature crafts and gardening kits to your doorstep. We
think that it might just be the next best thing to climbing a
To win a 6 month subscription of Mud & Bloom boxes, simply
answer the following question: What is the Latin name for
the Common Garden Snail?
a. Commonus Gardenus
b. Cornus Aspersum
c. Everydayus Slugus
Post your answer to
[email protected] or pop it on our Facebook page or Twitter feed using
#loafingfromhome by Monday 29th June.
We'll pick two lucky winners at random and announce them on our
blog the very next day. Best of
The Loafers x
The Nitty Gritty:
- x2 winners will each win x1 6 month subscription of Mud &
- Entrants are limited to x1 entry only.
- Entrants' delivery address must be in mainland UK.
- Entries submitted after 11.59pm on Monday 29th June 2020 will
not be counted.
- The winners will be chosen at random from the correct answers
across our social media and email entries. The result is final and
no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
- The winners will be notified by email or direct message. If a
response has not been received from a winner within a week of being
contacted then another appropriate winner will be chosen.
- The winner's names will be posted online at
http://www.loaf.com/blog and on our Facebook and Twitter feeds by
the end of the day on Tuesday 30th June 2020.
- By entering the competition you give Loaf the right to use your
name for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the
competition on our blog and other social media sites.
- Prizes must be taken as stated and no compensation will be
payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The prize is non-transferrable and no cash alternative is