With barbecue season here (well, sort of) our thoughts are
turning to the noble sausage. Cumberlands, chipolatas, the
occasional footlong - we can't get enough of them.
This has led to some fiery discussion at Loaf HQ over which is the
best one. So we did our own blind tasting session to see which of
the following came out on top:
The Jolly Hog
The Ginger Pig
Cumbrian Sausage Co
The Black Farmer
The question is, can you guess our winning wiener? Ping your
answers to email@example.com
or slap them on our Facebook
page or Twitter feed
using #BestOfTheBangers by Monday 20th June. There's a bumper pack
of our bonzer bangers up for grabs for one of you that guesses
So there you have it. Proof that we test our food for Loafers as
thoroughly as we do our own Loafing wares.
Charlie & the Loafers x
The nitty gritty:
- 1 x winner will win 3 x packs of the winning sausages
- Competition is only open to mainland UK residents.
- Each person is limited to one entry only.
- Entries submitted after 11.59pm on Monday 20th June 2016 will
not be counted.
- The winner will be announced on Tuesday 21st June 2016 and
notified by email on the same day.
- The winner will be selected at random from the correct answers.
If no one answers correctly the winner will be selected from the
closest guess. The result is final and no discussion will be
entered into concerning the outcome.
- By entering the competition you give Loaf the right to use your
name for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the
competition on our blog and other social media sites.
- The prize is non-transferrable.
- No purchase necessary.