Have you heard about Borough Kitchen? If you like
top-notch kitchen kit and are a bit of a home chef, you may like
their shops, website and cookery school as much as we do!
They've given us a £200 voucher that can be spent on kitchen stuff
and/or cooking classes.
For your chance to WIN it, tell us what the word 'santoku'
refers to. Is it:
a. An Indonesian-style satay skewer
b. A cone-shaped colander from Vietnam
c. A Japanese-style chef's knife
Ping your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org
or slap it on our Facebook page or Twitter feed using
#BoroughKitchen by Monday 1st October. We'll pick
the lucky winner at random from the correct answers and announce
the champion on our blog the very next day.
The Loafers x
The Nitty Gritty
- 1 x winner will win 1 x £200 voucher that can be spent on
kitchen stuff and/or cooking classes.
- Each person is limited to one entry only.
- Entrant's delivery address must be in mainland UK.
- Entries submitted after 11.59pm on Monday 1st October 2018 will
not be counted.
- The winner will be announced on the blog Tuesday 2nd October
2018 and notified by email.
- The winner will be contacted within 7 days of the draw.
- The winner will be contacted via direct message if they have
won and their name will be posted online at
http://www.loaf.com/blog within 7 days of the winner being
- The winner will be chosen at random from the correct answers.
The result is final and no discussion will be entered into
concerning the outcome.
- By entering the competition you give Loaf the right to use your
name for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the
competition on our blog and other social media sites.
- Prizes must be taken as stated and no compensation will be
payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The prize is non-transferrable and no cash alternative is