Q: Can turkeys actually fly?
A: Yes, it would seem they can.
Apparently wild turkeys have to fly because they roost in trees
at night. Some accounts say they can soar up to 55 mph for short
Why all this turkey talk? Well, the Copas family at Copas Turkeys have kindly
given us one of their top notch birds to make one lucky Loafer's
Christmas day an extra delicious one! And if you want to know how
good they are check this out: they even give their turkeys
fireworks training before Bonfire Night so they don't get
frightened by the noise!
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the following
Which of these birds can also fly?
a) the Emperor penguin
b) the flamingo
c) the ostrich
Pop your answer in an email and send it to email@example.com,
or scribble on our Facebook wall or Twitter feed using
#gobblegobble by Monday 8th December. The winner
will be chosen at random and announced on our blog the following
Charlie & the Loafers x
The nitty gritty
- 1 x winner will win 1 x Copas 6 kilo Free Range Bronze
- Competition is only open to mainland UK residents.
- Each person is limited to one entry only.
- Entries submitted after 11.59pm on Monday 8th December 2014
will not be counted.
- The winner will be announced on Tuesday 9th December 2014 and
notified by email on the same day.
- The winner will be selected at random. The result is final and
no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
- By entering the competition you give Loaf the right to use your
name for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the
competition on our blog and other social media sites.
- The prize is non-transferrable.
- No purchase necessary.