Family time, eh? We thought you might like this new Easter crossword to do
either on your tod or with others. Choices, choices.
1. Type of rabbit (10)
5. One of the first signs of spring. The dawn chorus (8)
8. Country famous for its hand-painted Easter eggs (7)
11. If you have this positive character trait you'll go far
12. Newish Loaf sofa that rhymes with 'hodge' (5)
14. Supremely good example of its kind (4,4)
1. Centimetre (2)
2. Joni Mitchell sang a song about a big yellow one (4)
3. Author of a famous fable about a hare (5)
4. The UK's upholstery capital where Loaf sofas are made
6. Domed garden project in Cornwall (4)
7. Fictional rabbit known for habitually thumping his hind foot
9. Exemplary person or a winged messenger (5)
10. Oval object traditionally made from chocolate at Easter
13. Exist (2)
We like clever types. So feel free to show off your answers by
emailing [email protected]
or doing social things on our Facebook page or Twitter feed using
We'll share the answers on our blog on Monday!
Happy Easter to you and your family!
The Loafers x