How many different varieties of apples do you reckon are
registered in the UK?
6,000, that's how many. SIX THOUSAND! And our friends at
manage to grow the very tastiest at their family run farm in Kent.
They also have a story to go with them.
They originally supplied apples to supermarkets who wanted each
fruit to be the same size and shape rather than the tastiest and
the juiciest. They were a bit demoralised by this and so decided to
press their own juices instead and sell them directly to customers.
And guess what? It worked!
My friend Paul there has given us two mixed cases of their
delicious juices to give away to two lucky Loafers...
To be in with a chance of winning, simply tell us which
of these is not a variety of apple:
a) St Edmund's Pippen
b) Reverend Morgan
c) Delicious Daddy
Email your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org
or post on our Facebook
wall or Twitter
feed using #ThemApples by Monday 8th June.
We'll pick a name at random from the correct answers and announce
the winner on our blog the next day.
Charlie and the Loafers x
The nitty gritty
- 2 x winners will win 1 x case of 30 x 250ml bottles of
Chegworth Valley juices.
- Competition is only open to mainland UK residents.
- Each person is limited to one entry only.
- Entries submitted after 11.59pm on Monday 8th June 2015 will
not be counted.
- The winner will be announced on Tuesday 9th June 2015 and
notified by email on the same day.
- The winners will be selected at random from the correct
answers. The result is final and no discussion will be entered into
concerning the outcome.
- By entering the competition you give Loaf the right to use your
name for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the
competition on our blog and other social media sites.
- The prize is non-transferrable.
- No purchase necessary.