As a kid I used to sit by the gas fire on my parents' cork floor
playing my older sister's Police record over and over again. And I
remember this brilliant sideboard we had there, filled with LEGO,
Cluedo pieces and a stack of napkins.
That very sideboard inspired our new Bramley (pictured
above). Like its predecessor, I reckon this storage-packed number
is the sort of thing that any children in your life will always
So tell us, what piece of furniture reminds you of your
For a chance to win a pair of Pomme
storage crates, ping your answer to [email protected]
or scribble it on our Facebook page or Twitter feed using #MemoryLane by
Monday 23rd May. We'll pick our favourite and announce the winner
on our blog the next day.
Charlie & the Loafers x
The nitty gritty:
- 1 x winner will win 1 x pair of Pomme storage crates
- Competition is only open to mainland UK residents.
- Each person is limited to one entry only.
- Entries submitted after 11.59pm on Monday 23rd May 2016 will
not be counted.
- The winner will be announced on Tuesday 24th May 2016 and
notified by email on the same day.
- The winner will be selected as the entry considered to be most
original, entertaining and/or interesting. The result is final and
no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
- By entering the competition you give Loaf the right to use your
name for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the
competition on our blog and other social media sites.
- The prize is non-transferrable.
- No purchase necessary.