This furry fella is Bernie, our jumbo teddy bear. Maybe you've
met him at one of our London
I can tell you that he weighs an awful lot: it takes at least
two of us to move him! So we thought we'd host an old-school guess
the weight jobby. You know the drill! So go on, can you guess
Bernie's weight in Christmas puddings?
Psst! Our Christmas pudding weighs a generous 950g!
a) 45 Christmas puds
b) 63 Christmas puds
c) 71 Christmas puds
Our winner will bag a large Christmas pudding from the wonderful
Devon-based makers, Figgy's.
Fancy a go? Just ping your answer with your full delivery address
or scribble it on our Facebook page or Twitter feed using
#WhoAteAllThePuds by Monday 19th December. We'll pick the winner at
random from the correct answers and announce it on our blog the
Charlie & the Loafers x
The nitty gritty
- 1 x winner will win 1 x large Figgy's Christmas pudding
- Each person is limited to one entry only.
- Entries submitted after 11.59pm on Monday 19th December 2016
will not be counted.
- The winner will be announced on Tuesday 20th December 2016 and
notified by email on the same day.
- The winner will be chosen at random from the correct answers.
The result is final and no discussion will be entered into
concerning the outcome.
- By entering the competition you give Loaf the right to use your
name for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the
competition on our blog and other social media sites.
- The prize is non-transferrable.