Some new friends arrived at Loaf HQ this week, namely our
Mrs Smith armchair in Duck Egg vintage linen (seen left in the
picture above) and the extra deep
Crumpet armchair in Turmeric clever velvet (seen right). Rather
strangely, our Louis and Adrian "accidentally" dressed to match. We
think this calls for a caption comp!
What are the boys saying to one another?
Jot your answer down in an email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org,
or pop it on our Facebook or Twitter feed using
#MatchyMatchy by Monday 9th
February. We'll select our favourite and post the winner
on our blog the next day.
There are a couple of Needful cushions in
it for the most amusing entry so get those thinking caps on!
Charlie & the Loafers x
The nitty gritty
- 1 x winner will win 2 x Needful cushions in the colour of their
- Competition is only open to mainland UK residents.
- Each person is limited to one entry only.
- Entries submitted after 11.59pm on Monday 9th February 2015
will not be counted.
- The winner will be announced on Tuesday 10th February 2015 and
notified by email on the same day.
- The winner will be selected as the entry considered to be most
original, entertaining and/or interesting. The result is final and
no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
- By entering the competition you give Loaf the right to use your
name for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the
competition on our blog and other social media sites.
- The prize is non-transferrable.
- No purchase necessary.