Back in the mists of time, before turkeys strutted their stuff
here in Blighty, goose was the go-to bird for big shindigs. So,
because we love a bit of old school tradition, we're giving away a
goose for Christmas Day!
Our friends at Coombe Farm Organic in Somerset breed organic,
free range geese that spend their days grazing in grassy fields.
For your chance to bag one of their tasty birds, tell us:
Which old school tradition would your bring
Wing your answers to email@example.com
or peck them on our Facebook page or Twitter feed
using #OldSchool by Monday 11th December. We'll
pluck our favourite proposal and crown the winner on our blog the
very next day.
The Loafers x
The nitty gritty
- 1 x winner will win 1 x 5-6kg Coombe Farm goose (serves around
- Each person is limited to one entry only.
- Entries submitted after 11.59pm on Monday 11th December 2017
will not be counted.
- The winner will be announced on Tuesday 12th December 2017 and
notified on the same day.
- The story considered the most interesting or quirky will be
chosen as the winner. The result is final and no discussion will be
entered into concerning the outcome.
- By entering the competition you give Loaf the right to use your
name for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the
competition on our blog and other social media sites.
- The prize is non-transferrable.