At Loaf, biscuits and tea are serious business - we are British
after all! That's why we can't get enough of Honeywell Biscuit Co., who bake
and decorate their biscuits by hand using local ingredients, all
from their barn-turned-bakery in rural Northamptonshire.
To win one of our Muggins
mugs and a selection of biscuits made just for Loaf by the
lovely people at Honeywell, simply answer the following
Rich Tea biscuits were first made in which English county in the
Post your answer to [email protected]
or pop it on our Facebook page, Twitter feed or Instagram post by
Monday 2nd November. We'll pick nine lucky winners at random and
announce them on our blog the
very next day.
Best of luck!
The Loafers x
The Nitty Gritty:
- x9 winners will win x1 Muggins Mug and x1 selection of
Honeywell Bakes biscuits each.
- Entrants are limited to x1 entry only.
- Entrants' delivery address must be in mainland UK.
- Entries submitted after 11.59pm on Monday 2nd November 2020
will not be counted.
- The winner will be chosen at random from the correct answers
across our social media and email entries. The result is final and
no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
- The winner will be notified by email or direct message. If a
response has not been received from the winner within a week of
being contacted then another appropriate winner will be
- The winner's names will be posted online at
http://www.loaf.com/blog and on our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
feeds by the end of the day on Tuesday 3rd November 2020.
- By entering the competition you give Loaf the right to use your
name for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the
competition on our blog and other social media sites.
- Prizes must be taken as stated and no compensation will be
payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. The
winners will not have a choice in the colour of the Muggins mug
- The prize is non-transferrable and no cash alternative is