"There's nowt so queer as folk," as they say in Yorkshire. And
last week while we were yakking in the office our Kirstin told us
her otherwise-completely-normal mother still makes a 2-hour
roundtrip to the supermarket in her old neighbourhood - purely
because she knows where to find the crumpets!
Can you beat that? Tell us about something seemingly
illogical you or a pal do (or did) for utterly logical
reasons and you could waltz off with a Loco floor lamp, plus a
packet of crumpets.
Ping your story to [email protected]
or post it on our Facebook page or Twitter feed using
#FeelingLoco by Monday 27th November. We'll pick
our favourite and announce the winner on our blog the very next day.
The nitty gritty
- 1 x winner will win 1 x Loco floor lamp and 1 x packet of
- Each person is limited to one entry only.
- Entries submitted after 11.59pm on Monday 27th November 2017
will not be counted.
- The winner will be announced on Tuesday 28th November 2017 and
notified on the same day.
- The story considered the most interesting or quirky will be
chosen as the winner. The result is final and no discussion will be
entered into concerning the outcome.
- By entering the competition you give Loaf the right to use your
name for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the
competition on our blog and other social media sites.
- The prize is non-transferrable.