I sometimes think that if Loaf were a travel company we’d offer wicked trips like our mates at Original Travel.
I’d never really used a travel company before. But then a friend asked me to go to Iceland with him and sit in a geyser - all arranged by Original Travel. It was so darn good that I later went dogsledding in the Arctic Circle with their help too which was possibly one of the best things I’ve ever done.
Anyway the other day we got a call from them saying they’d come up with their Top Ten Loafing Locations. And better still, they were offering two nights for free in one of them called the Hacienda San Rafael in Andalucia (pictured above) to one of you lucky devils.
So if you fancy a freebie (and they’ll chuck in £350 of vouchers towards flights) tell us:
“What’s the coolest thing you have ever done on holiday?"
Pop your answer (and photos!) to firstname.lastname@example.org, post on our Facebook page or tweet us using #loafholiday by Sunday 29th September and we’ll announce the winner here the next day. The most interesting answer wins!
Charlie & the Loafers x
The nitty gritty T's & C's and one great big prize!
• 2 nights for up to 2 people sharing a Deluxe Room at Hacienda San Rafael Seville, on a B&B basis.
• The prize includes 2x £175 flight vouchers valid for flight bookings made through Original Travel.
• The prize is valid for departures between now and 31st December 2014 but excluding the Easter period from 16th-21st April 2014.
• Bookings and flights are subject to availability.
• Competition closes on 29th September 2013.
• All extra incidentals including telephone calls, activities, laundry and food & beverages etc. must be paid for directly by the prize winner.
• The costs of transfers, travel insurance, parking, meals, spending money and all and any other incidental travel expenses are not included in the prize.
• There is no cash alternative to the prize. The prize is not transferrable.
• Bookings and any changes to bookings are subject to the hotel’s and Original Travel’s Terms and Conditions. Please refer to them for details.
• Loaf do not accept responsibility for the fufillment of the prize. All agreements made after the the prizewinner has been notified will be between Original Travel and the prizewinner.
• If you fancy taking one of us with you then do let us know!