While on holiday in a Spanish backwater last summer I saw
bottles of Fever-Tree
tonic water on sale in the local shop. A sure sign that this
amazing British drinks company had seriously grown!
I was impressed to learn that the clever people at Fever-Tree
venture all the way to the Eastern Congo to gather quinine (the key
ingredient in their tonic) from the bark of local fever trees.
That's a fair trek for the perfect G&T and makes me feel a bit
better about the miles I clocked up over two years researching
These masters of mixology have given us three of their ultimate
G&T hampers for you lucky Loafers to win, complete with a
bottle of the strong stuff and a selection of Fever-Tree
To be in with a chance of winning, simply find the
yellow lemon we have hidden behind one of our products on our
Clue: drinking water upside down can help get rid of these pesky
Ping your answer to [email protected]
or scribble it on our Facebook page or Twitter feed using
#WhenLifeGivesYouLemons by Monday 7th December.
We'll pick three names at random from the correct answers and
announce the winners on our blog the next day.
Charlie and the Loafers
The nitty gritty
- 3 x winners will win 1 x Ultimate Gin & Tonic Hampers.
Includes 1 x bottle of Tanquery, 20 x selection of Fever-Tree
tonics, 2 x picnic glasses, bottle opener and garnishes.
- Competition is only open to persons 18 and over.
- Competition is only open to mainland UK residents.
- Each person is limited to one entry only.
- Entries submitted after 11.59pm on Monday 7th December 2015
will not be counted.
- The winner will be announced on Tuesday 8th December 2015 and
notified by email on the same day.
- The winners will be selected at random from the correct
answers. The result is final and no discussion will be entered into
concerning the outcome.
- By entering the competition you give Loaf the right to use your
name for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the
competition on our blog and other social media sites.
- The prize is non-transferrable.
- No purchase necessary.