Have you heard about The Happy News? It's a
feelgood newspaper created by Emily Coxhead and her happy helpers
to celebrate all that's good in the world. Because we're in the
business of helping people live happier, more relaxed lives, we
reckon it's a bit of alright!
For your chance to WIN a year's subscription, just tell us
which of these 'happiness-promoting behaviours' have been
backed by science:
a. Stopping to smell the roses
b. Random acts of kindness
c. Increased levels of physical activity
d. Hanging out with happy people
e. All of the above
Ping your answer to email@example.com
or pop it onto our Facebook page or Twitter feed using
#happynews by Monday 13th May 2019. We'll pick the
lucky winner at random from the correct answers and announce the
champion on our blog the very next day.
The Loafers x
The Nitty Gritty
- A winner will win a year's subscription (4 editions) to The
Happy Newspaper (published quarterly).
- Each person is limited to one entry only.
- Entrant's delivery address must be in mainland UK.
- Entries submitted after 11.59pm on Monday 13th May 2019 will
not be counted.
- The winners will be announced on the blog Tuesday 14th May 2019
and notified by email or by direct message and their names will be
posted online at http://www.loaf.com/blog within 7 days of the
winners being chosen.
- The winners will be contacted within 7 days of the draw.
- The winners will be chosen at random from the correct answers.
The result is final and no discussion will be entered into
concerning the outcome.
- By entering the competition you give Loaf the right to use your
name for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the
competition on our blog and other social media sites.
- Prizes must be taken as stated and no compensation will be
payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The prize is non-transferrable and no cash alternative is