If you haven't ever used one of Harry Eastwood's revolutionary
cookbooks, you should! In Red Velvet &
Chocolate Heartache she
manages to make naughty things like cakes incredibly tasty and yet
healthy by sneakily including vegetables in them.
If it sounds weird I can personally vouch that it works a treat.
So much so that I managed to get a load of courgettes down my kids
courtesy of her delicious cake recipe.
And in her latest book entitled A Salad For All
Seasons she's conjured up a brilliant array of salads
that will see you right through to Christmas and beyond. Loaf HQ is
Five lucky Loafers can win themselves a copy of both books by
answering this sweet question:
What's the secret veggie ingredient in Harry's Orange
Squash Cupcakes? Head
this way for a sneaky hint!
Email your answer to email@example.com
or post it on our Facebook
page or Twitter feed
using #PieceOfCake by Monday 24th August. We'll
pick five names at random from the correct answers and announce the
winners on our blog the next day.
Charlie and the Loafers x
The nitty gritty
- 5 x winners will each win 1 x A salad for all seasons by Harry
Eastwood and 1 x Red velvet chocolate heartaches by Harry
- Competition is only open to mainland UK residents.
- Each person is limited to one entry only.
- Entries submitted after 11.59pm on Monday 24th August 2015 will
not be counted.
- The winner will be announced on Tuesday 25th August 2015 and
notified by email on the same day.
- The winners will be selected at random from the correct
answers. The result is final and no discussion will be entered into
concerning the outcome.
- By entering the competition you give Loaf the right to use your
name for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the
competition on our blog and other social media sites.
- The prize is non-transferrable.
- No purchase necessary.