I remember talking to one of the founders of Higgidy (a little company of
pie-makers based on the south coast) years ago about their approach
to scrummy pies and quiches.
I was expecting to hear talk about gross margins and boring old
yields when he simply said, "We just pack them full of great stuff,
see what it costs us and then add a little bit."
A man after my own heart! That's just what we do here at
Great ingredients + Great people = Great products.
To encourage you to get your mates round for a lazy Saturday
lunch, the lovely people at Higgidy have given us ten scrummy
quiches to give away to one lucky Loafer (no need to feed the whole
street, they're varying in size and can be popped in the
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the following
How many eggs do Higgidy use to make their quiches and
pies each week?
Email your answer to email@example.com*
or post on our Facebook
page or Twitter
feed using #HiggidyLunch by Monday 13th April.
We'll pick a name at random from the correct answers and announce
the winner on our blog the next day.
Love & quiches,
Charlie & the Loafers x
The nitty gritty
- 1 x winner will win a selection of 10 x Higgidy quiches.
- By entering your email for this competition you agree to
receive email correspondence from Higgidy. If you'd like to opt out
from Higgidy emails, then pop #optout into the body of your entry
email. You can always choose not to receive emails by following the
unsubscribe instructions in each email that they send out.
- Competition is only open to mainland UK residents.
- Each person is limited to one entry only.
- Entries submitted after 11.59pm on Monday 13th April 2015 will
not be counted.
- The winner will be announced on Tuesday 14th April 2015 and
notified by email on the same day.
- The winner will be selected at random from the correct answers.
The result is final and no discussion will be entered into
concerning the outcome.
- By entering the competition you give Loaf the right to use your
name for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the
competition on our blog and other social media sites.
- The prize is non-transferrable.
- No purchase necessary.