This pretty little thing is our Tria
side table and it's a darned sight heavier than you'd think
(unlike those featherweight tripod tables that are always falling
So we've got a little challenge for you. In scones (our preferred
unit of measurement) how much does our glass-topped beauty weigh?
Please note the scones are unbuttered and without cream or
A) 42 scones
B) 85 scones
C) 175 scones
For a chance to win, ping your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org
or pop them on our Facebook page or Twitter feed using #GameOfScones by Monday 5th
September. We'll pick a name at random from the correct answers and
announce our winner on our blog the next day.
Best of British!
Charlie & the Loafers x
The nitty gritty
- 1 x winner will win 1 X Tria side table
- Each person is limited to one entry only.
- Entries submitted after 11.59pm on Monday 5th September will
not be counted.
- The winner will be announced on Tuesday 6th September 2016 and
notified by email on the same day.
- The winner will be chosen randomly from all correct answers.
The result is final and no discussion will be entered into
concerning the outcome.
- By entering the competition you give Loaf the right to use your
name for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the
competition on our blog and other social media sites.
- The prize is non-transferrable.
- No purchase necessary.