We like a bit of fun here at Loaf. So we're particularly keen on
Jaques of London, the
quintessentially British makers of old-school games. From
backgammon to croquet, they've got it covered.
And they've kindly given us an all-singing, all-dancing rounders
set which is now up for grabs. All you need to do is tell us:
Which of these are you NOT allowed to throw during a game of
a. A ball
b. A bat
c. A strop
Swing your answers to email@example.com
or bat them onto our Facebook page or Twitter feed using #LoafSportsDay by
Monday 19th June. We'll choose a winner at random from the correct
answers and shout about it on our blog the very next day.
The Loafers x
The nitty gritty
- 1 x winner will win 1 x Luxury Rounders Set from Jaques of
- Each person is limited to one entry only.
- Entries submitted after 11.59pm on Monday 19th June 2017 will
not be counted.
- The winner will be announced on Tuesday 20th June 2017 and
notified by email on the same day.
- The winner will be chosen at random from the correct answers.
The result is final and no discussion will be entered into
concerning the outcome.
- By entering the competition you give Loaf the right to use your
name for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the
competition on our blog and other social media sites.
- The prize is non-transferrable.