Have you heard about Jollie's? They're a brilliant new company who are
helping put socks on the feet of homeless people and knocking our
socks off in the process.
For every pair of socks they sell, another is given to a
homeless charity. Wear a pair, share a pair. That's their motto and
we think it's spot on.
To be in with a chance of winning a six-month sock-scription
(one pair of socks will arrive on your doormat each month), we want
to hear what's the nicest thing you've ever received out of
Sock your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
or pop it on our Facebook
page or Twitter feed
with #WearToShare by Monday 3rd April. We'll pick the lucky winner
and announce it on our blog the very next day.
The Loafers x
The nitty gritty
- 1 x winner will win 1 x six-month sock-scription (one pair of
socks will arrive in the post each month for six months). The
subscription will commence in late April.
- Each person is limited to one entry only.
- Entries submitted after 11.59pm on Monday 3rd April 2017 will
not be counted.
- The winner will be announced on Tuesday 4th April 2017 and
notified by email on the same day.
- The answer considered most interesting or quirky will be chosen
as the winner. The result is final and no discussion will be
entered into concerning the outcome.
- By entering the competition you give Loaf the right to use your
name for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the
competition on our blog and other social media sites.
- The prize is non-transferrable.