I've noticed that in lots of people's kitchens there are certain
things which seem ubiquitous. Jamie Oliver cookbooks? Check. Dualit
toaster? Check. Maldon Sea Salt? Check.
And I think Le Creuset (the insanely durable French enamel
cookware) should also be on this illustrious list. I've had one for
exactly two decades. And it is so firmly part of the family now
that it has borne witness to a few culinary highs - though rather
more culinary lows!
Anyway, we've got one to give away. Just tell us what you've kept
for yonks. It could be your well-loved teddy, a beautiful family
heirloom or a groovy pair of flares you just can't let go of. The
most interesting or quirky answer that makes us laugh wins!
Just ping your answer over to email@example.com
or pop it on our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with
#PotLuck by Monday 19th September! We'll announce our lucky winner
the next day.
Charlie & the Loafers x
The nitty gritty
- 1 x winner will win 1 X Le Creuset Signature Cast Iron 24cm
Round Casserole Dish in a choice of the following colours:
Volcanic, Cerise, Almond, Satin Black, Marseille Blue, Coastal
Blue, Teal and Cotton.
- Each person is limited to one entry only.
- Entries submitted after 11.59pm on Monday 19th September 2016
will not be counted.
- The winner will be announced on Tuesday 20th September 2016 and
notified by email on the same day.
- The winner will be chosen as the most interesting or quirky
answer. The result is final and no discussion will be entered into
concerning the outcome.
- By entering the competition you give Loaf the right to use your
name for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the
competition on our blog and other social media sites.
- The prize is non-transferrable.