Fleur Emery brews her delicious Green & Pleasant
all-natural craft lager in the Trent Valley and, in this hot and
sticky weather, it's really hitting the spot. I'm enjoying it
almost as much as I am the above pic of Fleur's cheeky pugs, the
awesomely named Helen Schlegel and Rev Arthur Beebe.
We've got three crates of Green & Pleasant
Lager and Lemon Shandy to
bestow upon three lucky Loafers who can answer this question
What piece of Loaf furniture are Helen and Arthur
lounging on in the above photo?
a) our Coco bed
b) our Dusk daybed
c) our Jeepers daybed
Ping the answer to firstname.lastname@example.org or
tweet / Facebook us the answer using
#puglove by Monday 28th July and
we'll announce the winners on our blog the next day.
It's enough to make us want to break into song: "And did those
Charlie & the Loafers x
PS A huge Loaf-y congratulations to Ella Clocksin who found
in his Elvis disguise and won herself a Hound Dog
The nitty gritty...
• 3 x winners will each win 1 x crate of Green & Pleasant Lager
and Lemon Shandy.
• Each person is limited to one entry only.*
• Entries submitted after 12am midnight on Monday 28th July 2014
will not be counted.
• The winner will be announced on Tuesday 29th July 2014 and
notified by email on the same day.
• The winner will be selected at random. The result is final and no
discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
• By entering the competition you give Loaf the right to use your
name for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the
competition on our blog and other social media sites.
• The prize is non-transferrable.
• No purchase necessary.
*You must be 18 or over and live in mainland UK to enter.