While the rest of the world is warming up for that big event in
Brazil, we've been chuckling over the bonkers British championships
But can you tell us, which of these sporting events is a hoax?
- Toe wrestling
- Worm charming
- Bog snorkelling
- Sleeping lion trials
- Tin Bath racing
There's a Gaston
lamp in it for our winner. Just zip your answer over to
or hop to our Facebook,
Twitter or Instagram and share using
#OnYourMarks by Monday 8th August. We'll pick our victor at random
from the correct answers and announce the lucky winner on our blog
the next day.
Charlie & the Loafers x
The nitty gritty
- 1 x winner will win 1 x Gaston lamp.
- Competition is only open to mainland UK residents.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- Each person is limited to one entry only.
- Entries submitted after 11.59pm on Monday 8th August 2016 will
not be counted.
- The winner will be announced on Tuesday 9th August 2016 and
notified by email on the same day.
- The winner will be selected randomly from all correct entries.
The result is final and no discussion will be entered into
concerning the outcome.
- By entering the competition you give Loaf the right to use your
name for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the
competition on our blog and other social media sites.
- The prize is non-transferrable.
- No purchase necessary.