When we were swapping stories about the crazy logic of kids we
decided that this mind-bender from our Andrew's daughter Anna took
the biscuit: "Yesterday, today was tomorrow." It
makes perfect sense when you think about it!
Now it's your turn. Tell us: What's the most profound thing
(however offbeat) that your whippersnapper, or one you're quite
fond of, has ever said? The person behind our favourite
words of wisdom will bag themselves a Top
Tip mirror for the honour.
Sing your story to [email protected]
or pop it on our Facebook page or Twitter feed using
#LogicalLittleUns by Monday 18th December. We'll
pick our favourite and announce the winner on our blog the very
The Loafers x
The Nitty Gritty
- 1 x winner will win 1 x Top Tip mirror
- Each person is limited to one entry only.
- Entries submitted after 11.59pm on Monday 18th December 2017
will not be counted.
- The winner will be announced on Tuesday 19th December 2017 and
notified on the same day.
- The story considered the most interesting or quirky will be
chosen as the winner. The result is final and no discussion will be
entered into concerning the outcome.
- By entering the competition you give Loaf the right to use your
name for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the
competition on our blog and other social media sites.
- The prize is non-transferrable.