I have a long-standing gripe about public conveniences. Why - oh
why - don't all the doors on public loos swing outwards so
that you don't ever have to touch the handles?
If I were mayor for the day, that would be my first order of
business. That and making complementary chocolate cake mandatory in
offices throughout the land. Obviously.
One chap who should definitely get your vote is our
distinguished Smithers Minor
side table (see above). Like the look of him? Fancy winning
him? Well, it's easy. Simply answer this doozie of a question:
What would your first decree be if you became mayor for
Jot your answer down and ping us an email at
email@example.com. Or pop it on our Facebook page OR tweet us using
#mayorfortheday. We'll choose our favourite on
Monday 23rd June and announce the winner on our blog the next
Best of loafing luck!
Charlie and the Loafers x
The nitty gritty competition terms and conditions
- 1 x winner will win 1 x Smithers Minor side table.
- Each person is limited to one entry only.
- Entries submitted after 23rd June 2014 will not be
- The winner will be announced on Tuesday 24th June 2014 and
notified by email on the same day.
- The winner will be selected as the entry considered to be most
original, entertaining and/or interesting. The result is final and
no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
- By entering the competition you give Loaf the right to use your
name for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the
competition on our blog and other social media sites.
- The prize is non-transferrable.
- No purchase necessary.