If I want to really shut my brain down, I
sneak off to a restaurant, break my no-more-than-a-fiver rule, buy
myself lunch and have an hour to myself. Bliss.
What would we call this? A Loafing Moment? A Schnug Second? A
Schnecond? I quite like the sound of "Schnecond" actually.
How do you spend your "schneconds"?
The best response will win themselves a set of our pretty
crockery. How can you resist? Answers as usual to [email protected]
or you can adorn our Facebook page or tweet us your answer using
#waitaschnecond by Monday 22nd
September. The winner will be posted on our blog the
Charlie & the Loafers
PS Well done to Matthew who won our #frud
comeptition last week. A Bug pouffe is on its way
to you now!
The nitty gritty
• 1 x winner will win 1 x set of 4 Ambrosia mugs, 1 x set of 4
Ambrosia side plates, 1 x set of 4 Ambrosia cereal bowls, 1 x set
of 4 Ambrosia pasta bowls and 1 x set of 4 Ambrosia dinner
• Each person is limited to one entry only.
• Entries submitted after 11.59pm on Monday 22nd September 2014
will not be counted.
• The winner will be announced on Tuesday 23rd September 2014 and
notified by email on the same day.
• The winner will be selected as the entry considered to be most
original, entertaining and/or interesting. The result is final and
no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
• By entering the competition you give Loaf the right to use your
name for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the
competition on our blog and other social media sites.
• The prize is non-transferrable.
• No purchase necessary.