Sofas and marshmallows have more in common than you might think!
Like us, Mallow &
Marsh are a young business that makes marshmallowy things by
hand here in Blighty. And, like us, they've also become experts in
the science of squish.
If you haven't tasted the gooey perfection of Mallow & Marsh,
it's time you did. For your chance to bag one of 5 gift boxes which
are now up for grabs, simply answer the following question:
Where does the word marshmallow come from? Is
a. Chateau Marshmallow, seat of the Duke of Dextrose
b. A plant that grows in damp places
c. Bloomsbury Group socialite Lady Ottoline Marsh-Mallow
d. Nobody actually knows
Ping your answer to [email protected]
or pop it on our Facebook page, Twitter feed or Instagram post
by Monday 16th March 2020. We'll pick 5 lucky winners at random and
publish their names on our blog
the very next day.
The Loafers x
The Nitty Gritty
- x5 winners will win x1 gift box of Mallow & Marsh
marshmallows (salted caramel & raspberry marshmallows).
- Entrants are limited to x1 entry only.
- Entrants' delivery address must be in mainland UK.
- Entries submitted after 11.59pm on Monday 16th March 2020 will
not be counted.
- The winners will be chosen at random from the correct answers.
The result is final and no discussion will be entered into
concerning the outcome.
- The winners will be notified by email or direct message. If a
response has not been received from a winner within a week of being
contacted then another appropriate winner will be chosen.
- The winner's names will be posted online at
http://www.loaf.com/blog and on our Facebook and Twitter feeds by
the end of the day on Tuesday 17th March 2020.
- By entering the competition you give Loaf the right to use your
name for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the
competition on our blog and other social media sites.
- Prizes must be taken as stated and no compensation will be
payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The prize is non-transferrable and no cash alternative is