I was watching our little Loaf video the
other day and it hit me that our big old bear doesn't have a name…
and that just isn't right!
We have our yellow birdie, Dickie, who gets all the attention
and even has a girlfriend, Daphne (wit woo!). Then there's Hogarth,
our petit pig who often turns up in brochures. But what about the
star of our movie?
Have a look and send us your suggested name! He can't go
on like this, it just doesn't bear thinking about…
Our favourite one will win a Bug pouffe. Send your
answer to firstname.lastname@example.org
or post it on our Facebook page or Twitter feed using
#BearNecessity by Monday 11th May. We'll pick our
favourite and announce the winner on our blog the next day.
Charlie and the Loafers x
The nitty gritty
- 1 x winner will win 1 x Bug pouffe in colour of their
- Competition is only open to mainland UK residents.
- Each person is limited to one entry only.
- Entries submitted after 11.59pm on Monday 11th May 2015 will
not be counted.
- The winner will be announced on Tuesday 12th May 2015 and
notified by email on the same day.
- The winner will be selected as the entry considered to be most
original, entertaining and/or interesting. The result is final and
no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
- If the winning name has been suggested by more than one person,
the winner will be the first person who entered with that suggested
- By entering the competition you give Loaf the right to use your
name for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the
competition on our blog and other social media sites.
- The prize is non-transferrable.
- No purchase necessary.