We've got our faithful Dickie, his girlfriend Daphne, naughty
Hogarth and our grizzly Bernard. And now there's a new kid on the
block. You may have seen her popping up every now and then to
promote our new Battersea Loaf
Shack. And what better mascot to shout about a slowroom (not a
showroom!) than a snail!
But our new laid-back hero needs a name. Can you help us?
There's £250 to spend at Loaf in it for our
Simply send your answer to [email protected]
or post it on our Facebook page or Twitter feed using
#Snailblazer by Monday 12th October. We'll pick
our favourite and announce the winner on our blog the next day.
Charlie and the Loafers x
The nitty gritty
- 1 x winner will £250 to spend at Loaf.
- Competition is only open to mainland UK residents.
- Each person is limited to one entry only.
- Entries submitted after 11.59pm on Monday 12th Oct 2015 will
not be counted.
- The winner will be announced on Tuesday 13th Oct 2015 and
notified by email on the same day.
- The winner will be selected as the entry considered to be most
original, entertaining and/or interesting. The result is final and
no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
- If the winning name has been suggested by more than one person,
the winner will be the first person who entered with that suggested
- By entering the competition you give Loaf the right to use your
name for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the
competition on our blog and other social media sites.
- The prize is non-transferrable.
- No purchase necessary.