We were chatting at Loaf HQ the other day about what we got up
to as kids, when someone piped up that they'd once nicked £2 off a
nun! The cheeky devil. She did at least write a sorry letter
It got us thinking: what's the naughtiest thing you've
The person behind our favourite tale will bag themselves a
and a place at the top of our naughty chart.
Ping your answers to [email protected] or pop
them on our Facebook page or Twitter feed using #LoafDetention
by Monday 14th August. We'll pick our favourite story and announce
the winner on our blog the very next day.
The Loafers x
The nitty gritty
- 1 x winner will win 1 x Goodly mirror.
- Each person is limited to one entry only.
- Entries submitted after 11.59pm on Monday 14th August 2017 will
not be counted.
- The winner will be announced on Tuesday 15th August 2017 and
notified on the same day.
- The story considered the most interesting or quirky will be
chosen as the winner. The result is final and no discussion will be
entered into concerning the outcome.
- By entering the competition you give Loaf the right to use your
name for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the
competition on our blog and other social media sites.
- The prize is non-transferrable.