We spent weeks playing with sandpaper and wire brushes to get
our amazing new scuffed grey paint
finish just right (as modelled above by our Coco bed and
bedside table). The hard bit was achieving the lovely beaten-up
effect on the bronze handles and knobs. Here's the (not so) secret
1. Chuck the bronze versions into a large bucket
2. Sandblast the life out of them
3. Give them a good shake
4. Paint lightly with our French Grey paint
5. Shake in a cloth bag and gently bash against the wall
6. Give them a quick coat of matte lacquer and they're good to
Phew! After all that, is it any wonder they look fantastic?
Charlie and the Loafers x
PS Have a peek at our new scuffed grey
Pinterest board for some PINSPIRATION!